Chief Financial Officer - Building Materials (15-25 yrs)
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As the CFO, you will be responsible for the controlling, commercial and strategic aspects of finance. Alongside, you will also have functions like IT, admin, legal and secretarial reporting to you. The incumbent in this role shall actively participate in the country leadership team and be a part of Board of Directors.
Our client is a well reputed European MNC into building materials. They are pioneers across the globe with operations in 50+ countries. They are now looking for a strategic individual to head their finance function.
As the Country CFO, you will report to the CEO of the India business and APAC CFO (functionally).
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- As Head of Finance, the incumbent will be part of the Leadership Team, working closely with Sales, Engineering and Operations teams in supporting company's financial operations through strategic business partnership and act as professional business partner to the Managing Director
- To coordinate continuous improvement and further develop internal standards within the area of responsibility
- As part of the Leadership Team and Business Partner to the peers, the incumbent should create transparency, question the status quo and foster the development of new ideas and processes
- To manage financial bookkeeping and set financial reporting, customer credit management and create financial statements for annual reports
- To coordinate financial planning, rolling forecasts and further develop the organizations financial strategy
- To conduct at least annual consultations on objectives with the employees which are based on own targets and demand that these targets to be achieved
- To assist with Sales & Operations in reconciling the receivables with the customer and monitor credit management and risk
- To cooperate with the Regional Head of Finance & Controlling for monthly, quarterly and annual reports and you are proactively ascertaining deviations to the forecast and suggest counter measures
- Drive daily tasks and productivity improvements through deep-diving and innovating across finance teams who specialize in one or more of the following finance functions: FP&A, Controlling, Operations, including Treasury and Tax
As the ideal candidate, you should meet all of the following criteria:
- You are a Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA Finance with 15-25 years of post qualification experience
- You are currently working as CFO of a manufacturing MNC, working very closely with business and are a part of medium and long range business planning and strategy
- You have worked in a company owned and managed by a Private Equity (in the last 10 years)
- You have managed multiple functions, like commercial, operations, IT, HR, legal, secretarial, etc., along with finance
- You are comfortable working with small team sizes
Candidates meeting all of the above criteria, please reach out to me at
An opportunity to lead the finance, strategy and commercial function for a large European MNC.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.