Practice Lead at Randstad India
Views:455 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Chief Financial Officer - Broking Company (10-20 yrs)
Company: A financial services company
Designation: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Monitoring and supervising the Finance & Accounts related activities performed by the team.
- Achieving cost-effective working capital and long term fund requirement for the organization and its subsidiaries.
- Managing cash flows and float available with the company on a dynamic basis.
- Monitoring & coordinating Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, and Cost Audit etc.
- Complying with all statutory regulations applicable for stockbroking and financial services companies.
- Preparing detailed Budgets and for achieving the same interacting with all other departments of the division so that valid assumptions and estimates are made.
- Assessing and evaluating financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing the preparation of Financial Accounts and MIS Reports. The MIS Reports will involve a detail analysis of financial performance and variances (if any) from budgets/ estimates.
- Vetting of existing and new commercial arrangements from accounting and tax compliance viewpoint; constantly reviewing existing processes to bring in efficiency and process improvements.
- Representing company before banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, auditors & regulators.
Looking for candidates with experience in broking houses.