Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:3466 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:351
Chief Financial Officer - BPO/IT - CA (20-28 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer
- The aforesaid opportunity is with a business process transformation enterprise, delivering comprehensive platforms and solutions driven by technology for Mortgage, Banking, Title Insurance, Cards & Payments, Lender Placed Insurance and other Industries.
Mandatory ask for the role :
- Overall 20+ years experience with 5+ years of proven working experience as CFO / Technology or service industry background - BPO only / Chartered Accountant / Immediate Joiner or 30 days or less
- Chartered Accountant
- Management degree or diploma
Technical Skills :
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP/IFRS
- Exposure to ERP systems (Oracle, SAP etc.)
Position Summary :
The Chief Financial Officer will be part of the executive leadership team and will communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors, CEO, COO and Senior Leadership Team. This role is at a Global level having multi-geographical responsibility around establishing financial controls and developing yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion. The CFO will be required to play an advisory role to executive leadership team, contribute to the development of our financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and strategic initiatives (such as partnerships, JV, mergers, acquisitions, sales and IPO).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Direct and control the financial operations of the company, to ensure timely, accurate and efficient financial systems, processes, reporting and statutory compliance are in place.
- Manage all finance, accounting and audit operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, FPNA, Management Reporting, Revenue Recognition, Collection, Taxation and FPNA.
- Participate in strategy development and implementation of operational strategies, ensure quality financial, commercial and operational input to business initiatives.
- Together with executive leadership team, develop and recommend to the Board an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the organization's long-term strategy and keep them aware of the financial position of the organization.
- Control and present the annual business plan and forecasts, appraise executive team of financial position and forecasts, control and provide input into decisions relating to investment proposals and projects.
- Management of treasury operations.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory, tax and other regulatory requirements. Oversee independent audit function.
- Establish and evaluate businesses capital requirements and implement programs to secure funds, determine optimal working capital requirements for sustainability, Ensure sufficient funding for business sustainability and growth.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk, reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Supervise, coach and support direct reports and monitor development of finance team, provide visible leadership for the organization in all interactions, internally and externally.
- Key stakeholders to manage include finance and administration team members; executive and senior leadership team, board members, external advisers, bankers, accountants, consulting firms and key suppliers.
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the Corporation.
- Responsible for developing financial models to provide actionable insight to drive and support business stakeholder.
- Coordinate the annual audit (and any special or non-recurring audit) with the external auditors.
- Attend meetings of the Board and its Committees and present the financial information necessary or relevant to the Board or such Committee for discharging its duties.