Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:722 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Financial Officer - BFS (14-25 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer
- The CFO will serve as a key member of the executive team and is a key architect of the company's financial operations and funding strategy as the company passionately grows its product offering in existing geographies and adds new growth markets.
- This role will partner with management and the Board of Directors to assess the company's funding needs, design a capital access program suitable for the company, drive a coherent strategy on the use of the company's funds and serve as a broad strategic partner on all operational and regulatory matters.
- This role is responsible for delivering valuable business analysis as well as defining and reporting valuable metrics that lead to insightful business decision-making and effective execution.
- This role will also build out and lead the finance function as we scale.
- This is an executive-level role and will handle accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, liquidity strategy and tax reporting.
- The role will report directly to the CEO
Strategy/Executive Leadership :
- Regularly assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and company's long-term strategy for growth
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO/Investors and make actionable recommendations on strategy
- Assist in establishing yearly corporate objectives
- Lead long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company's strategic plan
- Development of short-term and long-term strategies for managing liquidity, with future funding rounds, debt facilities, new geographies launch
Lead capital markets strategy :
- Optimization of company capital structure
- Build and lead a team of accounting/finance/capital markets professionals
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, outside executives, auditors, etc.
Financial Planning and Analysis :
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by Region (vs. budget)
- Complete analysis of financial results; develop recommendations (strategic and tactical)
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., new region expansion, new product launches)
- Build and maintain capital budget
- Assist in development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports
- Performing risk management by analysing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Prepare ad hoc analysis needed for the CEO, Board and Investors
- Ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures across all geographies
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of financial and management; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial documents.
- Handle audit process and proper filing of tax returns for all geographies
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Lead preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial documents
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation/transfer pricing
- Improve and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- Serve as final point of escalation for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable issues
Qualification And Experience :
i. CA /MBA Finance with Minimum of 16 years of experience with at least 7 yrs. in senior leadership roles in a company
ii. Experience of working in a Fintech / NBFC & Female Candidate is preferred
iii. Experience in Banking relationship, Treasury and fund raising is preferred
iv. Experience in managing capital structure and fund raising initiatives
v. Controllership Experience (Must)
- Experience in evaluating and implementing sound Financial & Management Reporting Systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting.
vi. Experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
vii. Collaborative and flexible working style.
viii. Hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment.
ix. Ability to maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
x. Strong commitment to developing team members.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader