TA Consultant at Proficient Insight
Views:413 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chief Financial Officer - Beauty Products (6-10 yrs)
- Assist in developing the company's future plans by reviewing its business plan, financial and tax strategies, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Managing General Ledger Accounting, P&L Management, Balance sheet, Working capital and Cash Flow Management.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Laying the groundwork for an initial public offering (IPO).
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts; arrange for debt and equity financing if required; invest funds.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
- Analyze and manage the organizations liabilities and investments
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Chartered Accountant, with prior experience as a CFO/Sr. Finance Leader with exposure to FMCG Industry with at least 10 Years' experience.
- Should have handled roles like - Strategic and Corporate Finance, Fund Raising, Business Finance, Corporate Strategy, Investor Relations, etc.
- Prior experience in high-growth Internet companies and exposure to IPO readiness & preparation of DRHP are good to have.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Exposure to Start-Ups
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate