Director at The Trends
Views:2451 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Chief Financial Officer - B2B Agricultural Startup - CA/CPA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-22 yrs)
CFO role with Pune Based profit-making agricultural B2B Startup.
Must have experience of fundraising for a startup.
- Planning, implementation, managing and running of all the financial activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- The candidate will be a senior member of the executive team which is a shared purpose passionate group of professionals.
- Responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects the company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management. While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, the incumbent shall also play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of the company.
- To develop and maintain strategic relationships with investors, financial institutions & all other stakeholders contributing to overall business objectives.
- Plan for the Company's finances, Cash-flows, Working Capital Requirements, and meeting revenue targets in terms of Billing/Invoicing, payment processes, and managing the Accounts Receivables
- Manage professionally Banking, Treasury and Taxation roles
- Oversee the Legal & Secretarial Functions
- Manage Audits (internal and statutory audits)
- CA/CPA/MBA (Tier 1 business school)
- Strong Leadership skills, networking & negotiation skills
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- Extensive experience in fundraising with a strong network
- Prior experience in working with a scaled-up start-up will be preferred