HR at Minda Corporation Ltd
Views:3265 Applications:766 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Chief Financial Officer - Automotive (13-25 yrs)
Qualification: CA or MBA (Finance), CMA.
- Lead, direct, and manage the organization's finance or accounting teams.
- Advise the CEO or other executive members on the financial implications of business plans or current events.
- Review formal finance, H.R., or IT-related financial procedures to enforce policies or internal controls.
- Manage or oversee independent auditors.
- Plan, execute and oversee upgrades to financial systems, processes, or technologies.
- Relate with investors or shareholders to gain a deeper understanding of their needs and expectations.
- Provide data-driven analyses and recommendations related to the financial goals of a company.
- Good Knowledge of ROCE, EBIDTA, Audit, Statutory Compliance and Accounting.
- Good commands on Plant Finance, Cash flow finance.
Technical Competencies :
- Knowledge of financing and financial markets.
- Capacity to negotiate with suppliers and especially banks, General management capabilities / Team leader.