Chief Financial Officer - Agri - CA/CPA (10-15 yrs)
- CA/CPA with 12-15 years of experience, with CFO level experience.
- One should be fluent in verbal and written English.
- The candidate must be very familiar with Track and Traces software and manual tracking solutions (to correctly account for all inventory and cost it out properly), understand POS systems and how to properly record in accounting software, among other things.
- Manufacturing, distribution, and retail accounting/finance experience is very important.
- The candidate will need to be able and excited to learn an entirely new field, vigilant about all tax laws and codes, a go-getter and self-starter to continuously learn more from a technical/accountant perspective, as well as larger/business perspective.
- Candidate should be comfortable to both do Accounting/Controller duties (month end accounting, reconciliations, and reporting), as well as CFO services (robust financial models, forecasts, and budgets, tax strategies, entity structuring, fundraising support, etc.).
- Should be able to do high-level Cost-accounting, financial analytics, FP&A, robust financial modeling, budgets/forecasts, corporate strategy, etc., as well as the ability to work remotely/virtually for US based clients.
- He/She may need to be made available for calls with clients once in a while at US working times. This will not be common, but necessary at times.