Vice President - Recruitments at Confluence Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:371 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Finance Officer - NBFC - CA (17-26 yrs)
Chief Finance Officer -CFO
About our Client - Our Client is a leading NBFC . They are currently looking to hire a strong finance professional for the position of a CFO based out of Mumbai.
Need a candidate from NBFC ONLY
Job Description :
- Responsible for Fund Raising
- Formulating the company's future direction and support strategic initiatives
- Developing financial strategies at an organizational level by contributing to financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Participating in the corporate decision-making process as a member of the Management Team with joint responsibility for the development of long-term corporate strategies and company policies.
- Owning financial responsibilities including financial reporting, budgetary management and presentation to the Management, Shareholders Committees and to the Board of Directors
- Heading the Finance & Accounting team with special focus on efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Controls
- Spearheading cost leadership and optimization efforts across all sectors of the business with the view to optimize utilization of assets
- Monitoring and review finance and treasury policies, procedures and practices in line with international accounting standards, legal requirements and good industry practice.
- Driving business improvement initiatives such as improved enterprise cost reduction, procurement, pricing execution and other process improvements and innovations.
- Providing leadership to all members of the finance department; fostering a culture of team spirit, co-operation and continuous self-development within the department.
The Successful Candidate :
- You are a CA with experience in a senior and have hands on experience in making investment decisions.
- Treasury Experience (Must)
- Controllership Experience (Must)
- Experience in evaluating and implementing sound Financial & Management Reporting Systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting.
- Collaborative and flexible working style.
- Hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment.
- Ability to maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Strong commitment to developing team members.