Managing Director at Dream jobs Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:835 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Finance Officer - Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
The Company is currently seeking to hire a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be based out of its corporate office in Ludhiana. This position requires a proactive, team-oriented leader, who will be part of the senior leadership and can thrive in a growing organization. This highly visible position, which is poised for growth, reports to the Managing Director and will interact heavily with the promoters, investors and executive leadership team.
The incumbent will have broad responsibility across corporate and operational financial and accounting functions, directing functions such as; accounting, annual audits, customer accounting support, tax compliance, managing an ERP implementation, monthly close processes, monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting, long-range planning, business partnering, modelling, return on investment analysis and other value-added financial analysis. The incumbent will also be in charge of investor relations with respect to providing daily, weekly and monthly reports to existing investors as required along with leading any fundraising required by the Company.
This is a hands-on leadership role that requires someone who is able to support both high-level complex accounting and finance responsibilities as well as not being afraid to dive into the details on a day-to-day basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Spearhead in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer, Plant and Division in-charge in preparing annual and quarterly Business Plan/ Budget; High-level financial planning and modelling and perform impact analysis and scenario modelling
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiate corrective actions, and minimise the impact of variances; participate in discussions with the senior management and investor for business improvement; critique of strategic choices including cost-benefit analysis of strategic choices
- Build organizational capabilities to dovetail with business growth plans; design and develop workflow, delegation matrix and risk management policies/systems
- Streamline Accounts by defining appropriate accounting policies, procedures and internal controls; coordinate and work to upgrade accounting systems and ERP applications for increased business volumes
- Oversight of audit/business risk management including management of legal counsel
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations as applicable to the company
- Ensure accurate and timely finalization of accounts, returns and reports and filing thereof with various regulatory and tax authorities; coordinate with and ensure successful and timely completion of statutory, internal and other regulatory audits
- Monitor Cash-Flow by developing a rolling cash-flow forecast preparing plan for meeting any possible shortfalls; oversight of company spending/ expense management
- Lay working capital guidelines in consultation with Chief Operating Officer; monitor working capital movement, including receivable and payable levels for working capital optimization
- Coordinate with lenders' appointed Monitoring Agency and manage Trust and Retention Account in accordance with the stipulations/ covenants
- Prepare the company for an IPO exercise in the coming years and handle investor relations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.