Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3346 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chief Finance Officer - Automotive Service Startup (8-12 yrs)
Are you a talented full stack developer with an obsession to improve the world with technology? Are you looking to join a startup and do work that is globally meaningful and impactful? Then, this is the right job for you!!
Our Client is a network of technology-enabled car service centers, offering a seamless car service experience at the convenience of a tap. The company is the first tech-based automobile servicing solutions startup in India. Founded in 2016, by entrepreneurs who are well versed in business and nitpicks of the industry, the company has raised $250,000 in its seed funding from Venture Catalysts within just 9 months of its operations.
The company uses the latest technology to offer an array of standardized car servicing facilities. The company aims to make car maintenance easier and easily accessible. The leadership team comprises of IIM grads with extensive background in consulting, automotive and unicorn consumer internet companies.
Our long list of customers includes both conventional industry leaders and new-age digital firms in B2C, B2B, car insurance space.
As the Chief Finance Officer, you will be engaging with founders on overall organization P&L and ensuring delivery as per plan through consistent monitoring and mitigating action plan in case of variances
What you will do:
- Driving analytics basis insights to identify opportunities for cost reduction and revenue/ income increase
- Monitoring and driving key KPIs on Costs, Cost Management, Collections, recoveries and disputes resolutions. Publishing regular MIS for the same
- Drafting, leading and executing the Annual Operating Plan for the organization
- Tracking revenue and cost of the organization. Proactively highlighting risks to cost and revenue
- Engaging with the core team to garner their support for driving key initiatives and KPIs
- Disputing Management through coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding and familiarizing different businesses and supplier relationship
- Driving timely reconciliations, recoveries and issue resolutions
- Managing relations with the incumbent and new investors
- Overseeing monthly performance analysis reports & dashboards to be prepared along with the Finance head
- Organizing monthly investor calls and board meeting preparation
- Actively participating in all fund-raising initiatives
- Providing support in designing systems to capture data at a granular level to aid better analysis
- Assisting the Strategy team/CXOs in terms of evaluating different business models and providing market intelligence about the same
- Providing necessary support to the top management in situations of potential acquisitions, and collaborations/partnerships with external organizations
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant (CA)/MBA (F) with 7+ years of experience.
- Candidate should demonstrate a rich understanding of accounting principles and terminologies.
- Candidate should have experience in reconciliation and accounting for at least 2 years.
- Has worked in a role that involves influencing and engaging with cross-functional stakeholders. Direct working experience in Sales / Commercial finance or business finance is preferred.
- Candidate should demonstrate a good knowledge of service tax and its applicability.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Should have led a team directly and attention to detail and analytical skills
- Confident in verbal and written communication effectively
- Ability to work independently while remaining a strong team player
- Driven, creative and high on enthusiasm
Experience: 8 to 12 years