Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:13510 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Finance Controller - General Insurance - CA (12-16 yrs)
Role : Chief Finance Controller (General Insurance)
Location : Bangalore
JD of Chief Finance Controller :
- Finance role to front-end Accounting, Finalization, multiple audits (including but not limited to risk, internal, statutory, concurrent, due-diligence, regulator, authorities) in regulated environment, business discussion with finance business partners, distribution partner and Business Development teams.
- Also business discussions with operations, claim, infrastructure and technology team requirements. CBA, commercial discussions and ROI/ROE structures for procurement and out sourcing requirements etc.
- Budget control function keeping in mind all compliances in a regulated business environment.
- Owning matters related to taxation through tax resource - Income tax, GST, tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
- Implementation and maintenance of Oracle ERP as the financial accounting tool
- Process ownership and reconciliation between Core IT System with Oracle financials, investment system and bank.
- Working with all business and finance BP teams based at Bangalore to understand business scenarios and providing inputs to technology - specifically on Chart of Accounts, GST, TDS, F&A related workflow.
- Owning cash flow (present and forecast), working capital management and control over all banking and payment gateway transactions through treasury person.
- Working with outsourced F&A partners to deliver monthly / quarterly / annual financials. Coordinating and controlling the AP activity with the F&A vendor within defined TAT timelines. Procure to Pay process, flow, compliance, commercial and procurement negotiations and controls.
- Working closely with the CFO for various strategic projects and reporting / communication.
- MIS in a timely manner for financial and business performance
- To ensure internal and external reporting of financial information as per accounting standards, to measure performance and make key decisions.
- Liaise with statutory and internal auditor - for half yearly audits, tax regulators, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. provide information to auditors, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis
- Communicate and liaise with functions to anticipate variances from plans and suggest corrective actions.
Preferred Candidate :
- CA with 12 to 16 Yrs experience Post qualifying (Last 2 to 3 yrs in in Insurance Setup)
- ERP systems experience - Oracle ERP (Specifically Oracle FAH Fusion Cloud ERP) or any other ERP implementation (SAP)
- Understanding of operational and strategic aspects of Tax, Compliance, Governance Framework preferably in a multi entity scenario.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.