Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1995 Applications:645 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Chief Finance Controller - Business Group - CA (15-20 yrs)
Chief Finance Controller - Group of Companies
A group holding company having more than 5+ subsidiaries in similar space.
- Chief Financial Controller will report to the President and to the Board and will assume a strategic role in the day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the all units with all Finance Controllers to find new ways to improve their operations.
- The Chief Financial Controller is expected to have great communication skills.
- Maintain documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee operations of accounting department - Oversee accounting operations of subsidiaries in accordance to IFRS
- Maintain orderly accounting standards - Compliance
- Managing production and annual budgets - Variance analysis - MIS reporting - Compliance and risk - Internal/External audit
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Planning and formulating the company's future direction
- Overseeing strategic and operating budgets.
- Work with the Directors/CEO on the strategic vision
- Development and negotiation of key contracts.
- Develop progressive business plans which generate growth and shareholder value.
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures, reviews and assessments
- Continually improve the companies- financial position and performance.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs
- Key decision making / executive management team
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, tax, and treasury activities for the group
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Train the Finance team and other relevant staff to effectively carry out their roles and raise awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all expenditure may pass independent audits.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets
Financial Information :
- Report financial results to the Board of Directors and Leadership Team
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accurate financial reports
Understand key elements of the company's risk profile and ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
Chartered Accountant - 15+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have handled a team before
- Experience in working in a promoter driven setup preferred
- Possesses an excellent English communication skill in written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, result-oriented and have a positive attitude