Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:4376 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Chief Experience Officer - Insurance (10-18 yrs)
Employer : Leading Insurance Company
Role : CXO- Chief Experience Officer
Location : Mauritius
Salary : USD 70,000- 80,000 per annum
- 10-18 years business experience with 3+ years focused on the Customer
- Experience (CX), including leading and managing customer experience strategies, including but not limited to
- CX research, executing a Voice of the Customer program, journey mapping, stakeholder feedback and measurement program and analysis.
Accommodation : Permanent accommodation will not be provided by the employer
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The selected candidate will lead the Customer Experience Office, execute the Customer Experience Strategy and be responsible for efficient management of the customer life cycle to meet the Group's objectives of profitability through innovative solution, customer success and stakeholder experience.
- The selected candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will partner with senior leadership across the company, providing customer insights and implement recommendations to create superior customer experiences, that enhance decision making and create value.
- Relentless focus on innovative, strategic thinking and manage a team to drive actionable recommendations for various lines of business with customer at the centre.
- Drive an - outside in- culture to establish key areas for improved customer experience, drive focus, prioritisation, execution and accountability.
- Leverage sources such as voice of customer insights and analytics, emotional and behavioural research, and customer journey mapping, to fully understand our customers- experience with us and build customer loyalty.
- Drive positive customer experiences that create client and consumer value and satisfaction, retention and growth, building on voice of the customer feedback, stakeholder feedback and measurement programmes based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Submit business case for Customer Service Excellence including business impact, budget, investment requirements amongst others.
- Continually research and evaluate relevant market, industry, competitor landscape and trends to identify potential break-through opportunities.
- Collaborate with Head of Departments (HODs) to shape and execute commercially viable strategies for firm including sizing and prioritizing the market, selecting the segments and markets in which firm will play in, amongst others.
- Collaborate with functional Heads (Operations, Information Technology, Data Protection Officer, Legal, Finance, etc.) to articulate business impact, level of effort and cost/benefit ofidentified innovation opportunities.
- Work with existing Head of Departments to define, guide and analyse customer research that guides us to break-through opportunities.
- Identify and coordinate with innovative partners to identify areas of synergy and disruptive business models.
- Design and facilitate and analyse workshops and use design thinking to effectively and efficiently align on experiential concepts.
Please send your CV with below details if this suits your requirement :
1. Current Salary :
2. Expected Salary :
3. Current Employer :
4. Current Location :
5. Notice Period :
6. Ok for Mauritius - Yes / No :