Chief Executive Officer - Tanking/Bulk Liquid Terminals & Composites Storage (15-30 yrs)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Tanking / Bulk Liquid Terminals and Composites Storage
- Looking out for a Chief Executive position to oversee the Terminal Projects mainly Port Terminals and also Storage Division, for Bulk Chemicals & Oils, and Jetty Operations at various locations. Position will also oversee the Composite Logistics Hub.
- Candidate should be Graduate from Indian Institute of Technology with MBA
- Qualification from reputed Management Institutes or any equivalent qualification.
- Candidate should have more than 15 years Industrial experience and should have worked in a Senior position for at least 10 years.
Age limit - 40 - 50 years
Duties & Responsibilities :
- To manage the Terminals and Composite Logistics Hub as a profit centre Head.
- To oversee Administration of Terminals and Hub & and other functionalities of the Terminal.
- Responsible for Leading and supervising the Marketing, Sales & Operations teams.
Competencies required :
- Sound knowledge of distribution operating systems & logistics
- Strong leadership skills with ability to build, motivate and manage teams
- Experience in handling / liasioning with Government authorities
- Good command over written and oral communication
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to forecast, develop and manage operating and capital budgets.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience of development and use of variable budgets; familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Adequate working knowledge of computer systems.
Reporting to - Executive Chairman