Chief Executive Officer - Surfactants Business (25-30 yrs)
Job purpose :
To effectively lead and control all strategic and business aspects of the businesses/companies acquired towards growing the business multifold in a period of 5-10 years- time
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure the smooth integration of the acquired businesses across all functions.
- Create, communicate, and implement the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction.
- Lead the development and implementation of the overall organization's strategy. Soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate, from a Board of Directors.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate team to develop a high performing managerial team. Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee all day to day operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Oversee all factory operations to ensure efficient operations and compliance to EHS guidelines.
- Ensure a harmonious Industrial Relations maintained at all factories.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
Education qualifications :
- B.E / B.Tech from IIT, IISC, UDCT - Chemical preferred followed by Mechanical
- MBA from Premier institutes
Must have :
- Proven experience as CEO for at least 5 years of at least a 400cr company
- Experience of scaling up businesses
- Experience in Chemical Industry, of working in both Indian companies & MNCs