Principal Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:298 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Chief Executive Officer - Specaility Hospital (20-25 yrs)
- The Chief Executive Officer will have the overall responsibility for managing the change, growth and performance of the institutions of Organization in the domains of patient care, medical education, training and research as agreed with the Management Committee and the Governing Board.
- The CEO will be required to meet the challenges implicit in the organisation's vision and mission statements to deliver consistent quality of service with the efficiency and effectiveness expected of a Christian Mission with ethical values.
- The CEO provides leadership to the general and medical administration teams for the independent and efficient administration of the institutions and to review their performance in coordination with the respective heads of institutions.
- Ensures effective engagement of human resources to improve organizational competence and to maintain the organisational culture.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, specifically applicable for the institutions, particularly those related to the environment, employment, occupational and public health & safety, with special emphasis on maintaining the non-profit status of the organisation.
- Connects with the community of internal and external stakeholders by articulating the cause of the organisation as a Christian Charity
- Prepares strategic annual operational plan and budget Identifying sources of funds to support delivery of the strategic plan of the institutions, to maximise surpluses from a mixed portfolio of services at the institutions without affecting their independence and sustainability.
- Provide appropriate presentation and reporting on the strategic plan and on the progress of the organisation towards the achievement of the organisational goals.
- A degree in Medicine - MBBS/ MD/MS/DNB with MBA/MHA or similar postgraduate qualification in Hospital Management/ Administration from a UGC approved and reputed institute, with at least 15 years of relevant experience in an administrative position.
- Should have very good communication skills and a drive for leading mission and Charity based organizations driven by Christian principles
- Knowledge of tamil and Malayalam will be an added advantage.
- Age not more than 55 years