Chief Executive Officer - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
Chief Executive Officer with Real Estate
- The goal is to drive the company's development and guide it towards long-term success.
- This role will report to Chairman & MD
The primary role responsibilities of the CEO are as follows :
1. Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives and direct the organization's operational and fiscal function and performance.
2. Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company's plans and programs.
3. Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
4. Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
5. Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
6. Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
7. Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
8. Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
9. Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
10. Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
11. Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
12. Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
13. Evaluate company's financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
14. Supervise- HR vertical : You will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training, and development, and compensation.
15. Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
Important Leadership Traits :
1. Strong leadership ability.
2. Strategic mindset.
3. Professional business acumen.
4. Outstanding problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent ability to lead and manage
6. Continually drive effective results.
7. Communicate effectively at all levels.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications :
1. Bachelor's degree in business or related, MBA from top school preferred
2. 15 to 20 years of experience in Indian and Oversee marketing/industry
3. Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
4. Executive Presence and ability maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.