Chief Executive Officer - Operations - Textile Manufacturing Firm (15-25 yrs)
A European multinational textile company is looking for a CEO to head operations for it's fully owned subsidiary based in India. A leading manufacturer of yarn dyed shirting fabric serving domestic and export markets, their fully-integrated state of the art textile plant consists of yarn dyeing, weaving and processing.
- Achieve the organization's long term and short-term business plans by providing leadership and strategic direction.
- Effectively manage Textile Operations, Financial & Techno-Commercial activities, Strategy Planning and Team Management.
- Establish quality and achieve profitability of operations through Production Planning and Cost Control.
- Independent Management of diverse stakeholders.
- Set a growth trajectory and improve bottom line/profitability of the business.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality improvement and timely delivery and departmental administration.
- An Engineering/ Management background with 15 - 20 years of experience in a leadership role in textile/ Apparel/ Garment Industry.
- Prior experience in successfully managing a profit centre in the textile industry, preferably in high-end fabrics.
- Strong Techno-Commercial orientation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead and guide a highly dynamic team of professionals across a range of disciplines.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.