Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1696 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Chief Executive Officer - Online Gaming Firm (14-22 yrs)
Chief Executive Officer - Online Gaming
- We have been retained by a Large International Gaming Company to recruit experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- The goal is to drive the company's development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Communicating, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, government entities, and the public
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company, including directors, vice presidents, and presidents
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
- Ensuring that the company maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Assessing risks to the company and ensuring they are monitored and minimized
- Setting strategic goals and making sure they are measurable and describable
- Experience in the Gaming industry is definitely desired!
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Degree in business administration or relevant field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.