Chief Executive Officer - NBFC - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (20-30 yrs)
Position Description :
- Looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures of an NBFC. The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- The goal is to ensure that the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its long-term objective of being a leading player in the market and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- The CEO has delegated the responsibility for all activities including the management, operation, and development of the NBFC.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- The CEO has the professional and administrative responsibility to develop and maintain appropriate organization and grow it to become one of the leading NBFC in India :
- Develop an appropriate management structure
- Prepare and implement the strategic plans and quarterly Scorecard traction
- Ensure the company operates in a cost-effective manner and propose an annual budget and cost framework for activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments, and other business ventures
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
Qualifications & Requirement :
- MBA from premier institute is compulsory.
- 20+ Years- experience in planning and managing leadership roles
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional leadership and management skills with a focus on securing strategic partnerships, business planning, people and financial management