Head at PMS Consulting
Views:948 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Chief Executive Officer - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
- Formulated business plans and AOP, annual operating plans synchronized with the groups vision of creating an impact focused urban microfinance business in India.
- Managed the overall finances/cash flows of the company in line with the budget.
Managing the AUM constitutes of Microfinance loans (Unsecured), MSME loans (Unsecured) and Micro LAP (Secured).
- Managing all departments like Business / Credit / Collections / Operations / Products / Finance / HR / Admin / Audit / Risk / compliance / IT / etc.
- Overall responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies and meeting budgeted revenue targets of the company along with productivity, Pricing, delinquency, attrition, etc.
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational and risk management processes both internally and externally and find ways to improve processes
- Provides a system for evaluation, management information, loan/credit tracking, strategic cost management, and early warning signal on collections
- Acts as a liaison for all regulatory and compliance requirements; including RBI and other regulatory interaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.