Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:760 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Chief Executive Officer - MFI (18-20 yrs)
Our client is a NBFC company catering to MSME sector.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Business Strategy and Profit centre management :
- Devise a long term sustainable business strategy and take strategic and financial decisions along with chairman and board.
- Monitor budgets, resources, and processes to ensure we create a profitable and sustainable business model.
- Understanding industry scenario through primary and secondary research, designing and implementing business expansion strategies across product lines with ample brand visibility.
- Understanding the demand patterns of both existing as well as prospective clients and translating them into product specifications so as to acquire new customers and retain the old ones.
- Ensuring optimal resource utilization while business expansion and management to ensure effective operational cost.
Credit & Risk Management
- Devising credit policy & guidelines as per RBI Credit policy
- Taking adequate steps for timely repayment of loans and handling of delinquency.
- Identifying portfolio risks through an in-depth analysis of secondary and primary inputs, measuring its impacts and taking appropriate preventive as well as curative steps towards their mitigation.
- Developing a risk management culture within the team through integration of risk KRI with every cross functional teams
Team, Tech & Performance Management :
- Developing and managing a competent leadership teams across functional units like Operations, HR, Fin &Accounts, IT etc. and driving them to achieve business goals.
- Devising KRAs for the team and continually monitoring their performance to ensure operational efficiency and meeting of individual and group targets.
- Develop and Implement Performance scorecards across departments and moniter the performance to ensure organization effectiveness and performance
- Create and moniter performances through Dashboards
- Leverage Technology, AI based credit assessments for effective business and performance monitering.
- Developing human capital by Promoting team spirit and a healthy work environment.
Relationship Management :
- Acting as an excellent liaison agent while maintaining proper relationship among the various stakeholders like Bankers, Regulators, BC partners and Industry bodies.
- Interacting with clients/employees and channel partners at regular frequency to understand their perspectives and plug gaps in product design and delivery to enhance customer retention.
- Building healthy and mutually profitable relationships with all channel partners.
Skills & Competencies:
- Expert understanding of Retail financing (sub 10 lacs segment)
- Expert Understanding of collateral and Non-collateral lending business
- Strong knowledge of financial, technical, and economic concepts
- Proven success as a senior executive in managing business roles
- Familiarity with regional regulatory compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have experience of managing business finance in retail lending industry
- Adequate Experience of managing a corporate role after having significant exp in regional and zonal role
Education & Experience:
- CA or MBA from reputed institute
- Over 20 yrs of experience with min 5 yrs in senior leadership role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.