Business Development Executive at Sutra Services
Views:322 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Chief Executive Officer - Media/Entertainment (8-10 yrs)
Job Description - CEO
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. You will develop the company's culture and overall company vision.
To thrive as a CEO you must be an inspiring leader and inculcate strong values within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the "big picture" in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company's cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company's development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Build and maintain long term relationships and networks with investors, venture capitalists and other key stakeholders for fund raising activities.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Work closely with the human resource department to attract new employees and build a great team
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.