Views:2674 Applications:620 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Chief Executive Officer - ITeS Startup (5-10 yrs)
Overall Management :
- Provide company-wide leadership, oversee business strategy and policy formulation, and accelerate performance across all business functions.
- Collaborate with the Directors and identify business opportunities and markets for expansion; implement marketing, sales and technology plans to grow revenues of all businesses under the brand name.
Business Development, Sales and Marketing :
- Grow outbound channels of sales and marketing and close international and domestic B2B contracts to ensure a continuous revenue stream.
- Enable month-on-month sales growth while maintaining healthy profit margins.
Technology and Product Development :
- Lead product development activities to fuel growth by launching products in a time-bound manner; ensure high-grade UI/UX for all projects undertaken.
- Supervise rollout of updates of the existing frontend and backend technology to extremely efficient, fast, scalable, stable and robust versions.
- Create a completely technology enabled solution for our services which may aid or replace existing manually driven services.
- Spearhead activities to successfully launch new products for the company, set up PPC campaigns, ensure SEO improvements, optimize social media campaigns, and tap into all possible lead generation sources.
- Monitor company operations in conjunction with the COO and execute improvements across internal processes, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct operational reviews and analyze the company's operations to ensure system improvements, and initiate cost optimization and reduction wherever applicable.
Team Management and Human Resources :
- Work closely with managers of all business functions(Product, Sales, Marketing, HR, Accounting/Compliance) within the company, chalk out independent short-term and long-term growth plans, and monitor progress (daily, monthly and quarterly as required).
- As the formal representative and spokesperson of the company, make important announcements, address high-level issues raised through the hierarchy, and improve communication throughout the company.
Financial Planning :
- Systematically evaluate business, financial, budgeting, compliance and reporting requirements of the organization, and drive teams to ensure task completion within deadlines.
- Identify potential problems - sales-related, operational, fiscal, technical - and address issues at the right time to prevent financial losses.
Ideal candidate profile :
- Excellent leadership and team building skills, focused on achieving business targets, setting processes and systems, with abilities in guiding cross-functional teams.
- Exposure to sales and marketing in International markets preferred.
- Experience in fields like Editing, Translation, Language Solutions, Education, SAAS and Publishing preferred.
- Experienced in sales strategy formulation, marketing, business planning, and technology design and architecture. An influential communicator, proficient in communicating at all levels of the hierarchy.
- Proven record of creating trust, positivity, and confidence among employees.
- The position calls for self-discipline and self-motivation. This is a challenging role with the opportunity to function as a successful entrepreneur
Type : Full-time
Location : Pune
Qualification : Graduate/post-graduate/MBA from any field
Experience : Similar experience of at least 5 years in an e-commerce/technology set-up
Selection Process : Our selection process comprises a brief screening interview and multiple rounds of personal interview.
Salary Offered : Rs 12 lakhs + Incentives