Director at HuQuo
Views:27102 Applications:1211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Chief Executive Officer - Investment Management Firm - IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI (10-20 yrs)
About Our Client :
Confidential: Our client is leading investment Management Company and Huquo (A Management Consulting Firm) has been authorised by our client to identify CEO to lead one of the fintech unit of our client ( We'll share additional detail about our client post during assessment discussion with suitable candidates)
Job Function :
- Participate as a member of the Board providing advice and guidance to Board members as required in order to contribute to the effective governance of the organisation.
- Develop, obtain agreement to, implement, review and monitor the effectiveness of a longterm corporate strategy and medium-term corporate plan that ensure the organisation develops the infrastructure and assets to deliver the services and value that stakeholders require.
- Develop, obtain agreement to and ensure the effective implementation of an annual operation plan that delivers the required financial and service requirements.
- Lead, motivate, develop and control all staff to ensure that they have they have the necessary skills and motivation to deliver to agreed performance standards.
- Ensure the development and ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive set of systems, policies, standards and procedures that ensures the organisation can operate efficiently and effectively whilst remaining compliant with legislation.
- Develop and maintain a range of effective relationships with all key stakeholders in order to acquire and sustain the support necessary to build the business and service over time.
- Ensure the proper administration of all Grant Aid ensuring that all applications are treated fairly and consistently so that the funds available are distributed in the manner that secures the best returns possible.
- Ensure the proper administration of all Grant Aid ensuring that all applications are treated fairly and consistently so that the funds available are distributed in the manner that secures the best returns possible. - Ensure the ongoing appraisal and maintenance of all Port facilities, negotiating and cooperating with the operating company as necessary to ensure that all such facilities remain fit for purpose and their usable lives are optimised so that income and return on investment are maximised.
- Develop and ensure the effective implementation of a Fleet replacement programme so that the range of vessels available can meet demand in the most efficient, reliable and cost-effective manner possible.
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
Level Of Autonomy And Decision-Making :
The post holder is free to operate within agreed strategies and plans. Corporate governance guidelines define what issues have to be referred to the Board. Otherwise the postholder operates with considerable autonomy. Annual personal objectives are agreed with and performance is assessed by the Chairman.
Qualification & Skills :
- Master's Degree in Business Administration from Premier Institute IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI/Any global Institute
- 10 years+ of corporate leadership with set up fintech ( start-up) from scratch
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts