Consultant at Strategic Strides
Views:1381 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Chief Executive Officer - Information Technology Firm (12-15 yrs)
Position: CEO (Chief Executive Officer) : Information Technology Company
- Experience- 12 to 15years
- Compensation- Best in Industry ( 2.00 cr to 2.5 cr )
- Age : 35 to 40
- Location- Gurugram
Role reports to : MD & Board of Directors
We are looking for a visionary candidate with a futuristic mindset to be a part of a dynamic, innovative, and high growth organization. The CEO will head the India business and oversee the company's operational & financial activities including Production, Marketing & Sales, Finance, People and Performance, and Technology, to ensure strategic objectives set by the Board of Directors are achieved.
1. MCA/Bachelor's degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field from the Tier 1 Institutes like IIT, IIS, IIIT or similar.
2. The Ideal candidate should have up to 12to15 Years of relevant experience on technical position out of which about 5 years of experience at the leadership position preferably next to CEO level.
3. In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of heading designs, solution architecture, technical architecture new solutions built using the AI platform.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
1. Manage, lead and coach the team to ensure continual improvement in the capability, knowledge, and performance of the team.
2. Achieving sales targets including cost, quality, delivery, and productivity as per Business Plan (AOP)
3. Company profitability - complete P&L, increase in EBITDA and PBT to industry benchmark including budgeted targets.
4. Develop, implement, and review strategic plans are to ensure operational efficiency and financial viability.
5. Leverage the latest technologies such as AI, ML, IIOT, NLP, RPA etc to build innovative solutions.
6. Implement best practices by doing POCs, research, and experimentation.
7. Must have strong business process understanding and represent organization to larger forum, conferences, webinars, and market outreach.
8. Research and analyze the latest trends in customer requirements and design solutions accordingly.
9. This position will be expected to take additional roles /responsibility as per needs & demands of the Management.
Our client is 100% subsidiary company of USA parent which is part of the large diversified business group with interests in investment banking , green energy homeland security, mining, trading etc. globally
They have been emerged as internationally recognized and rapidly growing brand during last 5+ Years with
its offices in USA, India and around the globe.
They have successfully developed a proprietary Computer Vision, AI & multi model Biometric technology platform for which it has filed patent in USA. Should you have above skills & experience please inbox your profile on IIM Jobs.
For further details You can call Deepti on 9825312023