Owner at Aitareya HR Consultants
Views:3786 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Executive Officer - Hospitality/Retail/Wellness (12-20 yrs)
Our client is a Leading Wellness and Spa Services provider with presence PAN India.
Looking for a CEO to lead the firm's Expansion Plan and Profitability goals.
Preference : Having worked in a multi outlets services organization in Wellness,Hospitality or Retail.
Job brief -
- P&L responsibility
- Managing GM operations and GM sales teams
- Leading a team of 200 people, 20 outlets across 7 cities all over India
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a successful and profitable brand.
- To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the big picture in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the companys cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
- The goal is to drive the company development and guide it towards long-term success.
Job Description CEO Responsibilities -
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate colleagues to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the companys legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Proven experience as CEO or intrapreneur other managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.