Principal Associate at AuroAce Management Pvt Ltd
Views:8358 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Chief Executive Officer - FMCG - Middle East & North Africa/MENA Region (18-20 yrs)
Candidates Requirements :
IF YOU ARE NOT FROM A HARDCORE FMCG COMPANY -KINDLY DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Requirement Are - Graduate with MBA from a good B-school with 18-20 years of experience Out of which min 4-5 Yrs hands on exp in working in MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA .(MENA Region) is a MUST.
Must be from HARDCORE FMCG Company ONLY.
- Candidates Will Based At Dubai/Sharjah.
- Only Those From A Hardcore FMCG Company Only Need Apply And Will Be Considered For This Position.. Candidates Other Than Hardcore FMCG Companies Will Not Be Considered.
- Must be Currently in VP - Sales Or Sales Director Position..
- Candidates Drawing Less Than Rs.1.25 Crore PA Need Not Apply
Job Description :
This Is An Urgent Position :
- You should be an effective communicator with strong leadership and analytical skills, Rich experience of new product development & innovations and successful track record of entering new markets and establishing .
- Hands-on WORKING EXP
Middle East and Northern Africa Region - ie MENA REGION
Occupied Palestinian Territory
Syrian Arab Republic
United Arab Emirates
- Should have Successful track record as a Sales/Business Head.
- You'll need to understand your markets and supply chains, but also the internals working of your department - from top to bottom and inside out. The responsibility for profit and loss and providing direction to your department requires strong business acumen but also excellent communications and people skills.
- Develop and implement a clear Long Term Sales Strategy to achieve Volumes and Profits
- Assist in the formulation of strategic plans for the FMCG business IN MENA REGION
- Lead Sales, Marketing and Sales training efforts for the business as a coherent team to achieve short, medium and long term goals.
- Formulate and implement strategies in sales, customer acquisition & retention to deliver short term goals and long-term sustainable growth.
- Manage the sales and distribution channel. Work with Logistics team to appoint distributors as per plan.
- Look for and create opportunity to develop organizational capability, strengthen sales process and increase profitability
- Focus on costs and efficiency to contribute to a healthy bottom-line
- Lead Sales and technical training efforts for the business.
- Create, maintain and bring in continuous process improvement to enhance effectiveness, speed and customer focus
- Developing talent to fulfill organizational talent requirement for future. Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Last but not the Least, Candidates must have Guts to say No when Required. Should have ability to Get along well with the Board of Directors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.