Talent Partner at HiringSign
Views:1627 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Chief Executive Officer - FMCG - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (12-20 yrs)
As the CEO, you will be responsible for driving business growth, expansion, and sales operations across the organization's diversified business verticals. You will be leading and mentoring a team of senior executives and overseeing the development and implementation of business strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Drive overall business growth and profitability by developing and implementing effective business strategies and plans
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and market share across all business verticals
- Manage and oversee the expansion of the organization's business operations in both local and international markets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including investors, clients, and business partners
- Establish and maintain a culture of high-performance, accountability, and transparency across the organization
- Oversee the development of new business systems and processes to ensure efficiency and scalability across all business functions
- Lead the organization's efforts to embrace new technologies and innovations to drive business growth and competitiveness
- Oversee the development and execution of marketing and branding strategies to increase the organization's brand recognition and market share
- Manage and oversee all financial and operational activities to ensure organizational performance and sustainability
- Provide leadership and guidance to senior executives and managers to ensure effective performance and alignment with organizational goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements in all markets where the organization operates.
- Proven experience as a CEO or in a senior executive leadership role in a large and diversified organization
- Demonstrated success in driving business growth, expansion, and sales operations
- Strong business acumen, with a deep understanding of financial and operational management
- Excellent strategic thinking and planning skills, with the ability to develop and execute effective business strategies and plans
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to build, mentor, and manage a high-performance team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic, and complex business environment
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field; MBA for Top B Schools preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.