Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:2910 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief Executive Officer - FMCG (20-26 yrs)
- CEO OPD for the FMCG Division will be a key leadership role which will involve ensuring achievement of Sales, Marketing, production, supply chain and distribution across the country by stringent review mechanism. The candidate will strategies Sales, Marketing and distribution for the office products. The candidate will also keep updated on the Market, opportunities and the competition.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the candidate will form part of the senior team at company, and will therefore need to think strategically, financially and operationally.
- Overall, the candidate will ensure a smooth flow of high quality products, delivered efficiently within a set budget, across geographical multi-sites. Vital to business success is constant monitoring for cost effectiveness, reducing waste and maximising profitability by formulation of Strategy & stringent reviews.
- The candidate will also be involved in exploring new business opportunities, as well as review the marketing the current products.
Core Tasks :
1. Provide leadership and vision by developing the long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies;
2. Formulate and execute company's strategic plan;
3. Establish and lead execution of manufacturing operations strategy;
4. Set and achieve key performance targets for: sales, delivery, cost, expenses, manufacturing excellence and other measurements of operational performance;
5. Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships;
6. Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business;
7. Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels;
8. Ensure timely collection of company's money from the market. Develop plan to minimize expiry products from the market;
9. Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales;
10. Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process;
11. Timely update and present competitors- activities and provides market feed-back on new products, prices changes, new launches, etc to the top management;
12. Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to Executive Director and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
13. Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company's goals and financial-cost improvement plans;
MBA or the equivalent qualification in business or a related field.
Experience - 20 years & above.