Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2006 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Chief Executive Officer - Flavors & Fragrance Business (15-22 yrs)
A reputed Indian privately held organisation with presence of close to 2 decades, deals with aroma ingredients, fragrances and flavors, part of a large group in the Pharmaceutical and Neutraceutical business. current turnover of fragrances and flavors business arm is approximately 50 crs - 60 crs with about current strength of 120 people. Serves globally and has sales offices in Germany, USA and Japan. Expecting an annual growth of 15% to 20% YOY.
- To effectively manage the Production, Processes and operations of the Organisation in order to execute strategic imperatives and achieve targeted business plans.
- To carry out process development interventions and ensure compliance to all quality and safety standards and other regulatory guidelines those are in vogue, and keeping a sharp focus on cost optimization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Formulate and execute the strategic plan for the organisation to increase the sale of Aroma Ingredients, Flavors and Fragrances in the domestic and international markets.
- Actively involved in identification and launching of new products through market research and competitive analysis to increase the sale turnover.
- Develop capabilities for robust systems and processes
- Benchmark and improve upon production and operations standards.
- Cost optimization strategies.
- Ensure financial health of the company.
- Ensure teams follow the mandated process guidance without deviations.
- Lead the teams to achieve best in class quality.
- Provide and improve upon regular dashboard on sourcing, supply and planning.
- Understand Market dynamics and competition strategies, planning forecasts, cost of goods and yields.
- Plan / Implement optimum plant capacity, lead teams in engineering and maintenance.
- Ensure right quality of people in line with business plan.
- Ensure high motivation levels within the teams.
- A Chemical Engineer with MBA in Marketing / Finance Specialization
- 15 - 20 yrs of relevant industry experience with strong marketing knowledge.
- Excellent in strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Ability to work cohesively with and lead teams
- Good change management strategies.
- High levels of integrity, attitude to learn and enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Targets Oriented.
- External Internal and External Stakeholder Management.
- Drive for results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.