Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:3006 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Executive Officer - FinTech Startup - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (15-25 yrs)
Exp: 20 - 25 years
CTC: 90 - 1 Cr
This is for a Fintech Startup based out of Goa
Should have 20+ years experience as Business Head/EVP/CEO in lending space
Talents from NBFC/eComms (elending/digital lending) only
Should be from Tier 1 Schools
- Lead a team of 50+ experienced professionals that includes a COO and leaders of technology, product, sales, credit risk, data science, operations, along with teams in technology, design and operations.
- Take the company to the next level of growth in terms of number of borrowers, number of lenders, and total disbursement
- Strike alliances with leading banking and financial institutions for line of credit
- Work with the technology and credit risk heads to come up with world-class innovations to the credit scoring model
- Be the face of the company to existing investors and potential venture capital firms
- Take responsibility for getting in the next round of funding.
- Should have the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment (open office, no separate cubicles, flat travel policies with economy class travel and no five star stays, a hands-on, do-it-yourself culture, etc) and display a similar entrepreneurial trait
- Should have demonstrated ability of leading discussion with prospective investors and should have had previous exposure to closing funding rounds in double-digit millions
- Minimum 15+ years of experience, with a strong understanding of retail and SME lending; demonstrated expertise in managing a team with 100+ employees
- Well versed with the digital economy and the start-up world; preferably should have worked with a start-up or started one of his/her own, or worked with a consulting firm in the fintech domain
- Strong network with the VC firms, and preferably raised at least a Series A for the venture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.