Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:2613 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Executive Officer - Facilities & Security Management (20-25 yrs)
CEO - Facilities & Security Management
- You will be responsible for developing management programs for facility management, cafeteria services, physical security, audio visual security systems, construction management, preventative and reactive maintenance, and general project management.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
- Lead a team of professionals to develop and optimize facilities across the Company's business to satisfy the operating plan in terms of space capacity management and site services
- Develop and implement leased and owned facility standards, strategies, policies, and procedures. Implement guidelines from which vendors should be selected. The current real estate portfolio is spread in Southern Region.
- Set up the facility management function for all sites across Southern India - build the central + city organization capabilities for multi- faceted, multi-location asset management for diverse properties spread over cities across the country.
- Provide strategy and drive implementation of strategic asset enhancement programs, technology upgradations energy saving & sustainable initiatives.
- Set up SLAs, performance measurement, Audits, monitoring & driving best practices to ensure quality/consistency in Service.
- Driving excellence in services, client/end user experience, efficiencies/process improvements, enhancing value of properties and management of operating cost.
- Vendor and Contract Management strategy across all properties, set up performance matrices & governance.
- Onsite field visit to properties for fault rectification and preventive measures.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Drive P&L through linking of vision to forecast, to Budgets and to targets in order to get desired profitability from different business verticals
- Stakeholder management: Work in close coordination with Operations, Procurement/Supply Chain and FM/Ops Managers to ensure smooth Engineering services operations.
Qualification And Experience:
1. 20+ years or relevant experience in residential/commercial facility management. Prior facility management experience for large and multi locations is a strong plus.
2. A zeal and passion to build a facility management function bottom up. Prior experience in building / leasing an org will be a strong plus.
3. Open to working in a dynamic business environment and challenges that come with managing diverse / complex properties
4. Strong leadership skills; minimum of five years leading geographically dispersed team members in multiple regions.
5. Sound judgement & ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
6. Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively cross-functionally.
7. Solid understanding of physical and reputational risk factors and methods for mitigating such risk.
8. Ability to influence in the absence of direct lines of authority over others.
9. Excellent time management skills and ability to competently juggle numerous competing priorities.
10. Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be an effective public speaker.
11. Proven ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, not afraid to dive into detail and execute as needed.
12. An acute sense of discretion and ability to manage highly confidential matters.
13. Strong fiscal discipline and ability to expertly manage large budgets.
14. Leader with strong organizational and interpersonal skills in a managerial role
15. Possess a positive continuous improvement attitude, excellent communication and analytical skills
16. Positive attitude, highly adaptable, creative, entrepreneurial, demonstrated commitment to Co's core values.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
C-174, Sector 51, Noida - 201301
Mobile : 9873663105