Lead Textile Hiring at StepupHR
Views:625 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Chief Executive Officer - Electrical/Electronic Business (20-30 yrs)
The CEO shall be responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team.
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization's operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company's plans and programs.
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Lead strategy for new business development and client acquisition.
- Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
- Evaluate company's financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
Skills Required :
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strategic mindset.
- Professional business acumen.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Excellent ability to lead and manage
- Continually drive effective results.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree - Electrical / Electronic Engineering + M.B.A (Sales & Marketing )
- At least 20 Years of Industry Experience
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Executive Presence and ability maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments