Lead Executive search at Randstad India
Views:1829 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Chief Executive Officer - Education (18-30 yrs)
Company: a Japanese Video Analytics Startup Company
- We are looking at candidates who has strong experience in B2B Sales, Managing Profit & Loss, who has worked for a startup company, and also have the potential to build the business from the scratch.
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- To develop business prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Building, leading and motivating advance employee engagement to develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversees financial performance and risk profile while ensuring that all of regulatory obligations are met
- Managing the design and implementation of new products and services
- To oversees brand development and the implementation of effective marketing strategies.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills, with experience in building teams and business across SaaS organizations in a B2B environment.
- In depth understanding of the Indian market
- A deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Agile and abreast with the latest technological trends
- Ed-Tech experience would be an added advantage