Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:2873 Applications:666 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:662
Chief Executive Officer - EdTech (10-30 yrs)
We are looking at candidates who have strong experience in B2B Sales, Managing Profit & Loss, who has worked for a startup company, and also have the potential to build the business from the scratch for a Japanese Video Analytics Startup
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills, with experience in building teams and business across SaaS organizations in a B2B environment.
- Ed-Tech experience would be an added advantage
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- To develop business prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Building, leading and motivating advance employee engagement to develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversees financial performance and risk profile while ensuring that all of regulatory obligations are met
- Managing the design and implementation of new products and services
- To oversees brand development and the implementation of effective marketing strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.