Analyst-Executive Recruitment at BlewMinds Consulting
Views:183 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Chief Executive Officer - Digital Native Business (5-8 yrs)
- Work closely with the founder to execute on company vision, mission and business plans
- Take ownership of P&L account of the company, in terms of managing overall expense sheet
- Working closely with Content, Growth & Business Development to achieve set our goals in the respective verticals
- Work on executing overall Business Strategy : Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Responsible for overall Team Management. Leading the teams, building and maintaining overall company culture
- Responsible for scaling the company across the 3Cs- Content, Community & Commerce. Identifying new business opportunities.
- Business Operations : Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Previous working experience in Senior roles with a digital native business.
- Masters in business administration or similar relevant education.
- Prior tack record of developing, planning and implementing successful strategies especially in digital growth.
- Familiarity with various business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, HR etc.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Prior experience of fundraising for startups, dealing with investors and other stakeholders is an added advantage.