Chief Executive Officer - Consumer Startup (10-15 yrs)
Our client is fast growing consumer start-up based in Mumbai.
- Responsible to create value by providing the vision, leadership, strategy and general management skills necessary to grow the company into a dominant player in its industry
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to advance the company's vision, mission, strategies and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization
- Act as the key face of the company, develop new customers and channels to market
- Work closely with the board and management team to develop a high performing, innovative and result-driven organization
- Manage existing customer and channel partner relationships, develop strategic partnerships and ensure that overall revenue and profit goals are achieved
- Responsible for promotion & expansion of overall sales, business and network growth
- Develop an appropriate business model, setting up right processes of work on new business plan & opportunity
- Building talent, formalizing department structures & streamline operations by inspiring purpose and vision
- Turning around the business in terms of volume, profitability, market share and overall processes
Skills & Experience:
- 12-14 years' experience
- Dynamic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a sharp analytical mind
- Mandatory experience in the FMCG sector
- Experience in a nutraceutical/ start-up or an entrepreneurial stint will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of brand and product development
Due to heavy inflow of applications, we apologize for any delay/ no response as we will only be able to connect with shortlisted candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.