Chief Executive Officer - Chemicals (15-30 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing strategic plans and enabling business growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide. Should be able to lead and develop long term /d short term objectives & goals
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Should have a strong financial acumen to be able to plan business objectives and cash flow.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company's culture and overall company vision. Should be able to lead highly motivated teams.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Ensuring MIS comes on time from the respective depts.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics.
- Experience for Public listed company.
Education - Engineering with Management degree