Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:564 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Executive Officer - Chemicals (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Identify, develop and implement long and short term strategic direction and plans.
- Take responsibility for planning and implementing the business strategies, plan, and procedures with clear objectives of company's performance and growth
- Prepare and implement annual budget and capital expenditure for the business operations.
- Initiate and implement an innovative environment and high performance culture to provide competitive edge for the business.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Manage the operations team, overall daily operations and ensure that daily targets set and are being met.
- Provide mentoring to all employees, motivate staff to meet and surpass organizational and revenue goals
- Influence the product roadmap, plan with the tech team and coordinate to deliver as per the product roadmap.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendor
- At the appropriate time, support in raising capital from external investors to help foster growth
- To succeed as the Chief Operating Officer, you will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset coupled with strong business acumen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.