Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1181 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Executive Officer/Business Head - Mineral Trading - Export/Import (15-25 yrs)
Required by our client, an INR 200 Cr plus privately held Company, trading in minerals and related derivatives, supplying to domestic consumers / customers (mainly manufacturers / end users) and also exporting to countries in South East Asia and China, is looking for a dynamic CEO to take care of its fast expanding businesses. The Company is based out of Bhubaneswar, in Odisha.
Should preferably be an Engineer with relevant management training and experience with Mining and Mineral Treading Cos with hands on exposure in mining operations, logistics and end to end business operations.
Job Description and Requirements:
1. Responsible for running of all business verticals of the entire organization and consistently achieving of its mission and financial objectives in the most efficient manner.
2. Working in close coordination with the various teams and also with the owners and implementing the business strategy on the ground
3. A data driven person, who can set priorities and develop business plans with milestones with monitoring mechanisms to track progress continuously for achieving the growth targets and other businesses plans.
4. Ideate and develop new and unique ways to bring in efficiency and improve operations in all functions across the organization
5. Anticipate, understand, and respond to business needs in a timely manner.
6. Resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
7. Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks and take appropriate decision/s which are timely and in the best interest of the organization
8. Making and reviewing of Organisation's policies & procedures as and when necessary, considering the social, political and financial situation.
9. Overseeing the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects.
10. Responsible for Business Development & customer acquisition, both Domestic and International and relationship building, post acquisition.
11. Ensuring efficient functioning of support functions such as Material Sourcing / Sales/ Fund Plans/ Logistic/ Operations etc.
12. In collaboration with HR, select and induct manpower that have the right technical and personal abilities / competencies to help further the organization's mission
13. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should be able to convey desired messages effectively and in clear terms within the organisation and also externally.
14. Keeping the Board of the Company fully informed about the condition of businesses and about the health of the organisation and of all the important factors influencing it.
15. Maintaining / developing strong relationships with customers and potential customers and ensuring immediate resolution of issues, if any.
16. Liaisoning with high level Government officials / bureaucrats, Law Makers, Bankers, top level Management of corporate houses and maintaining harmonious relationships for benefit of the organisation.
17. Preparation of annual budget for the Company and also for individual departments, in line with the organisation's financial targets.
18. Continuously evaluate funding requirements of the organisation and develop funnels for required funding through research, prepare proposals for such funding and ensure appropriate deployment of funds once the funds are secured.
19. Administer the funds of the organization according to the approved budget and continuously monitor monthly cash flows of the organization
20. Monitoring of reports on the revenue and expenditure of the organization regularly and putting checks and balances in place to ensure efficiencies and plug leakages.
21. Ensure all statutory / legislative compliances across all offices / establishments of the Company including taxes and levies etc.
22. Resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness