CEO at Merrin & Associates
Views:1735 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Executive Officer - BPO/KPO (15-20 yrs)
Our Client world's leading provider of training data services for AI/ML companies.
Their customers are some of the world's innovative companies across Automotive, Healthcare, Agri-tech, Manufacturing, Retail and e-Commerce in the US, Israel and India. Their vision to create economic opportunities for women and youth in rural India. Using an Impact Sourcing model, the company provides formal employment via the digital economy.
They are headquartered out of Bangalore with delivery centers in multiple locations in India and sales offices in the US. This role reports directly to the Managing Director.The client is looking for a CEO with entrepreneurial capabilities as well as strategic leadership skills to achieve its vision of creating 30,000 jobs in the next 5 years.
- Own all aspects of the company including P&L and growth.
- Drive day-to-day operations of the company across all business functions.
- Develop and implement scalable, efficient strategies to achieve the exponential growth targets.
- Attract, retain and develop world class talent in the senior management team to deliver on key business goals.
- Cultivate and champion a high-performance team culture within the organisation.
- Build and nurture strategic partnerships that drive growth and visibility for the business
- Monitor and manage co-opetition in the industry with a focus on achieving the strategic vision.
- Participate on behalf of the organisation in industry events and associations to enhance the organisations brand and potential for thought leadership
- Provide periodic reports to the Board and Stakeholders on the company's progress and solicit advice as required
- 15+ years of experience leading and scaling a high growth team or entrepreneurial venture
- P&L responsibilities at CEO or similar senior level.
- Prior experience working in international markets or international customers
- Experience working with outsourcing/offshoring/BPO/KPO industry.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Interest in creating social impact
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.