Chief Executive Officer - BPO (10-20 yrs)
The Board is now looking for a CEO who can head the Back-office operations. The key purpose here will be to lead the people and process strategy, streamline operations, coordinate on Marketing and Finance, develop company culture, manage human resources, optimise efficiencies, and ensure all statutory and regulatory compliances are in place. The CEO should be a professional with excellent business acumen, leadership, technology orientation and soft skills, to lead the company towards higher growth.
Key Responsibilities :
- People Management - To optimise work efficiency.
- Strategy Development - To define, innovate and execute all the relevant strategies.
- Marketing - To plan and oversee the marketing and sales functions.
- Business Growth - To take responsibility of the P&L, budgets, capability building, growth, and profitability. Business Development - To build and manage strategic partnerships & alliances, and key customer acquisition campaigns incl Onboarding new clients.
- Culture matrix - To craft and cultivate a high-performing and agile team culture.
- Leadership - To take responsibility for building a strong managerial team and guiding them to work together towards a common vision.
- Post Graduate Management degree from a reputed institution.
- Over 10+ years of experience in a reputed BPO/Back Office operations / Service processes company with at least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Proven track record in scaling up business, developing synergies, influencing cross functional teams, and aligning them to a common organizational strategy.
- Previous ownership of Sales & Revenue functions is mandatory.
- Knowledge of P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow management, general Finance and Budgeting. Summary A business Leader who can think strategically and who is a great problem solver is what we need. He should independently drive growth and results and must have an entrepreneurial mindset. Must have excellent interpersonal and people management skills fused with a relationship-building mindset.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.