Principal Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:618 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Chief Executive Officer - API Bulk Drugs Business - Pharma (15-30 yrs)
Looking for a CEO for a growing Pharma company to head their API Bulk Drug business.
This role will be a key leadership role and will involve marketing, achievement of sales targets, production, supply chain management and distribution.
The candidate will develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives of the company.
The candidate will also keep the top management team updated on the market, opportunities and the competition.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the candidate will form part of the senior team and will therefore need to think strategically.
The candidate will also be involved in exploring new business opportunities and development of new products.
1. Provide leadership and vision by developing the long range and annual plans. Review and report on progress of strategies;
2. Formulate and execute Pharma Divisions strategic plan;
3. Set and achieve key performance targets (e.g., sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance)
4. Drive the division as a profit centre.
5. He should have good commercial Sense and should be good at managing cash flow.
6. Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities.
7. Support and lead API sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements of products
8. Manage all API sales related activities
9. Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate all business risks.
10. Provide timely update and present competitors activities and provide market feed-back on new products, price changes, new launches, etc. to the top management;
11. Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to Executive Director and provide recommendations and plans for continuous improvement.
12. Ensure delivery of targets in a way that is consistent with the company's goals and financial-cost improvement plans;
1. Strong background knowledge of API industry.
2. Experience in all aspects of API business including marketing, business development and operational areas including EHS matters, Regulatory aspects, Quality, GMP etc. Multi-functional experience desirable.
3. Knowledge of Quality and Audit requirements for highly regulated markets. Proven ability in dealing with audits for highly regulated markets (US FDA, MHRA, EDQM etc.)
4. Experience in developing strategies and its implementation.
5. Strong understanding of Corporate Governance, General Management, Corporate finance, and reporting requirements & performance management.
1. Candidate should have minimum 15 yrs of experience in API industry
2. Should have sound knowledge in production, quality and regulatory
3. Regulatory market experience can be an added advantage but not necessary
4. Should have handled business profitability for last 5 - 6 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.