Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:411 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Chief Distribution Officer - InsurTech (15-22 yrs)
Reporting : CEO
Business Strategy & Operations :
- Responsible for complete P&L of the business vertical/s under him/her and enabling it to grow multi-fold in the assigned geography
- Design and implement various sales strategies to enhance productivity.
- Study the market potential and conduct competitive analysis and develop sales strategies
- Budget/target setting and achievement of assigned targets and generating revenue for the organization through sales and distribution of Financial products such as Insurance, Mutual Funds, etc for all the geographies/ location.
- Explore business opportunities through study of various distribution models and implement a model that supports efficiency across the financial market network.
- Ensure effective and efficient sales planning and implementation
- Expand the product offering through the vertical.
- Enabling business growth by developing and managing a team of Vertical Heads, State Heads, Regional Managers and frontline sales across the country for deeper market penetration and reach
- Ensure high level of customer service orientation and maintaining healthy business standards.
- Excellent relationship management with customers, partners, peers and all business stakeholders
- Achieve overall profitability (monthly/quarterly/yearly) of the vertical/s in line with the organisational goals/targets
- Review and report the team performance and operational statistics.
- Design effective incentive plans for the team and periodic review of the same
People management :
- Ensure manpower recruitment and planning as per the budget, location wise and across verticals/geographies/.
- Responsible for team management, retention, performance and productivity across vertical
- Build excellent connect across branches
- Responsible for development of team members and creating a talent pipeline and succession plan
- Ensure high motivation amongst team by various means such as Rewards & Recognition, campaigns & contests.
Process design and implementation :
- Ensuring a process and system of operational controls being introduced, maintained & continually improved across various functions viz. Sales, Operations, Customer Service, etc.
- Precision in implementing processes in line with the planned cost and productivity
System Management :
- Give key inputs in the development of various IT & software related systems for the vertical.
- Will play a pivotal role in CRM implementation and management
Compliance & Governance :
- Ensure compliance on all regulatory aspects across products.
- Ensure certification of the team to comply with the regulatory framework.
Education : Graduation with MBA (Tier 1)
Experience : 15+yrs of exp. in sales preferably in similar role in Fintech/BFSI/Start-up ecosystem