Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1506 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Digital Officer - Technology Startup (9-14 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Experience leading cross-functional teams on projects with multiple work-streams and deliver interest in technology, and comfort interacting with technical teams
- End-to-end digital product management experience is required
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to navigate through areas of ambiguity, identify and take ownership of issues, and drive them to resolution
- Outstanding problem-solving and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to establish trust-based relationships with senior leaders
- Results-driven, with strong attention to detail
Who You'll Work With :
- You will be a core member of the Technology and Digital (T&D) which is comprised of products that enables the dissemination, discovery, and engagement of/with information in support of firm-wide initiatives, culture, and values.
- You will be responsible for bringing new technologies to life. This includes working with business owners/stakeholders, and external partners to define the strategic objectives for new technologies, translate these objectives in a product vision and specific requirements, partner with other functions to design and implement these new technologies, while leading a cross-functional team of developers, QAs, DBAs, and data analysts.
What You'll Do :
You will lead conceptual problem-solving to articulate a strategic vision and business objectives served by the firm's internal digital platforms. In this role, you will define technology product vision, features, and functionality roadmaps.
- You will work with firm leadership as needed, to syndicate approach, craft communications, and change management programs.
- You will regularly evaluate technologies to assess the impact and define improvement opportunities (e.g., user feedback and usage analysis, leadership input, external trends) and will also assist in the troubleshooting, prioritization, and resolution of existing application issues
- Because our work spans from early research to executing ideas, you need to be able to think both conceptually and pragmatically about solutions.
- You will pair up with product managers, developers, and solution architects to determine what it should feel like to interact with a product or service across multiple touchpoints, help clarify what will be most critical to the success of a product, and define how we make those concepts real.
- You will constantly be looking to learn new tools and technologies to deepen your craft.
- You will collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams (design, product management, engineering, and data analysts) to conceive and produce new experiences, products, and services.
- You will advise the team on what will create a highly engaging and intuitive user experience and be the voice for how design decisions will impact the realization of product vision.
- You will design and deliver best practice user research, including helping the Product Manager frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct activities, and synthesize the findings into meaningful, actionable insights.
- You will provide hands-on craftsmanship and you will push the boundaries with what's possible in partnership with technologists and product stakeholders.
- You will also lead the creation of wireframes and mockups for UI (web and mobile) that the team can use to create stories and that developers can translate into code.
- You will collaborate with software developers and architects to review, iterate and refine product design during development cycles use to create stories and that developers can translate into code.
- You will collaborate with software developers and architects to review, iterate and refine product design during development cycles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.