Principal Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:677 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chief Digital Officer - Technology & Applications (13-20 yrs)
Chief Digital Officer (Technology & Applications) - Mumbai
1. Build a clear and compelling digital strategy to enable company's long-term business plan.
2. Develop a single integrated digital platform to serve the business processes, engineering design, end to end customer lifecycle management, asset health monitoring and data analytics.
a. Integrate SAP, CRM and other proprietary technologies to provide a seamless experience.
b. Develop customer facing application to manage customer lifecycle, energy generation, utilization and service capabilities.
c. Develop or integrate digital tools for engineering processes to enable design, costing and generation estimation.
d. Enable data capturing for asset health & performance monitoring via IOT based products.
e. Develop data analytics tools to support the data driven decisions and enhance asset and business effectiveness.
3. Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models.
4. Identify new tools (AI, digital, IOT) that can support/enhance our solutions and customer experience
5. Measure ROI for digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure that we're investing in the appropriate tools and resources
6. Build a team to deliver digital capabilities across the business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.