Associate Partner at Lighthouse Search
Views:1630 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Digital & Information Officer (20-28 yrs)
Position reports to the MD & CEO to drive digital-led Growth and TRANSFORMATION agenda for the Company.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
1. Work with business heads and product organization to deliver Digital-led TRANSFORMATION programs to enhance customer experience and servicing, operational excellence, employee engagement
2. Responsible for the Strategic Technology direction and management of all technology solutions and platforms
3. Strategize and lead an enterprise-wide TRANSFORMATION to a best-in-class digital, agile organisation
4. Deliver a future ready technology foundation. Responsible for the cloud infrastructure, security, reliability, and scalability of all technology platforms. Lead Croma's data strategy and build a strong data organization, culture and infrastructure to leverage analytics, AI and ML
5. Deepen enterprise-wide innovation capability to reimagine the future by harnessing domain knowledge, industry and customer insights. Develop a strong innovation ecosystem for the future
6. Drive culture and talent transformation for successful implementation and adoption of change associated with DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION. Build a strong team to deliver the business aspirations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.