Managing Partner at GNF International
Views:2237 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Development Officer - Airport Construction (20-30 yrs)
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in planning, engineering, architecture, business, management, commercial real estate or related field required.
Experience : 20 years of work experience in large scale development, commercial real estate, or planning and construction required. Also 10 years management experience required.
The Chief Development Officer provides professional oversight and execution of planning, engineering, and airport development. Participate in short- and long-term strategic and operational planning for the organization.
Key Accountability :
1. Provides strategic oversight for the following functions: Development, Planning and Engineering
2. Develops and implements strategy for the planning, design, and construction of development of all Authority owned facilities.
3. Identifies and communicates impacts to programs and operations, including safety and security as well as the passenger experience, airport finances, airlines, and concession operations.
4. Oversees the budget of the following functions: Development, Planning and Engineering. Ensures the development and submission of timely and accurate budgets as well as monthly reconciliation and variance reports. Manages operations toward achievement of budgeted revenue, net operating income & profitability targets. Enacts corrective measures when unexpected costs or reduced revenues occur.
5. Identifies, evaluates, qualifies and implements business partner & vendor relationships, including negotiating and managing service level agreements and performance.
6. Develops strategic plans and Leverages industry expertise, best practices, and key business drivers in developing short and long range plans and defining results. Maintains flexibility to adapt priorities based on changing business needs.
7. Evaluates and recommends capital improvements relative to revenue generating investments and asset preservation
8. Assists in new acquisitions and development by providing insight, analysis, pro forma, marketing evaluation, staffing, and capital planning.
9. Maintains positive relationships with Board of Directors. Effectively assists with preparing and presenting Board reports, staffing committees or local Boards. Keeps Board well informed in order to make the best decisions for the organization. Partners with the Board to develop or refine strategic direction & plan in a timely manner.
10. Oversees stakeholder engagement and stakeholder relations.
11. Engages leadership team in capital construction program implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.